I am very good at avoiding productivity so, here's my procrastination list. These are the things I do instead of whatever (usually writing) I'm supposed to be doing.
1) Facebook. This is probably my biggest time waster. I check it constantly. I stalk people (not really), post pictures, talk to friends, look at stuff for sale in all of the horse groups I'm a part of, etc.
2) I read. A lot. Doesn't matter what genre as long as it's good.
3) I blog. Either here, on my personal blog, or on my business blog.
4) I watch the "Fall Off" videos on Judge My Ride's website and laugh at other people falling of their horses as long as they aren't hurt. I can laugh because I've been bruised there, felt that, and lived to tell the tales.
5) I watch Mythbusters episodes. Hey, at least it's partly educational. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
6) I go to the barn and chill with the horses.
7) I stare at a blank computer screen. This happens way too often.
8) I watch TV and movies.
Well, there you have it! Those are my biggest time wasters. Enjoy!